Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Michael Feiner & Caisa: "We're still kids" it's a reminder to stay young at heart

Photo: Mattias Håkansson
The Melodifestivalen is getting closer and closer so here is another interview with one of the acts from Semifinal 1, Here are the answers of MICHAEL FEINER & CAISA:

Name: Michael Feiner and Caisa Ahlroth
Height: Michael: 5'8" / Caisa: 5'9 tall
Zodiac sign: Caisa: Leo / Michael: Aries
Favourite color: Michael: blue Caisa: blue
What’s your strangest talent? Caisa: I can wiggle my second toe! Michael has a rubber face and can do all
possible and impossible funny faces!
Favorite movie: Caisa: the Big Lebowski / Michael:  the Big Lebowski
What are you really good at?
*Michael: cooking
*Caisa: desserts and baking
What are you really bad at?
*Michael: getting up in the morning and can't handle stress
*Caisa: having patience with adults, children no probs
Home alone and your bored. What do you do?
*Caisa:  I do a lot of stuff, I'm an artist as well so either I do something like that or bake. But I love to watch a movie too!
*Michael: I love watching tv-series and especially Curb your Enthusiasm! Either that or cooking special
dishes.
Tell me something no one knows about you
*Caisa: I'm not a huge fan of spiders but otherwise I love all animals and I have been competing in show
jumping. 
*Michael: I'm really keen on kung fu and kitesurfing!
What would you do if you were invisible?
*Caisa: I would do silly pranks to my friends!
*Michael: I would walk around naked
What is your guilty pleasure?
*Caisa: I love chocolate and Finnish licorice 
*Michael: a fine whiskey 
Name a song that never fails to make you happy
*Michael: daft Punk one more time
*Caisa: Sting Fields of Gold
Tell me a super power you wish you had.
*Caisa: I'd like being able to fly. 
*Michael: I would like to fly too. 
Describe yourself with 3 words
*Michael: determined, musical and positive
*Caisa: witty, fast learner and musical
Can you teach me some interesting words in Swedish?
Say: jag (i: a: k) gillar (j: ill a: r) din (d i: n) musik (m o: s i: kk)
It's i like your music :)
If you were the journalist what would you ask to Michael & Caisa? and tell me your answer.
As I know you're both multiartists, How are you dealing with all the things you do?
We keep it simple and without too much middle hands and also we're exercising the law of Now. To be
present in the now and be able to focus is the key. 

Hello, the Melodifestivalen is getting closer, how do you feel right now?
Everything is coming along smoothly and we're on a positive adrenaline level!

How would you describe yourself as an artist?
Caisa: versatile with clout
Michael: skillful and flexible

How did you meet each other?
We met thru our friend Maria, Michael asked if she knew any singer and she recommended Caisa. We met and tried a tune in the studio and the mutual feeling was "wow". Caisa loved Michaels music and he loved her voice. The collaboration so far is based on Caisa writing lyrics and Michael the music and together they come up with the topline. 

We're still kids is the title of your song, what is the song about? what made you write it? whats the story behind the song?
We're still Kids is about friendship. There's always some one out there that will make you feel like a happy kid. Someone with whom you sparkle! Also it's a reminder to stay young at heart, to be able to play and dance even thou you might feel to old. It's never to late for that!
The song came up because I, Caisa, was at my best friends wedding and got reminded of that all my friends are powerful people with strong minds and with a golden heart, but we still have the energy and playfulness! We'll never get old when we are together! We're of the same stardust! And we are many of the same kind out there - friends yet to be discovered!

Describe your song with 4 words
Strong, happy, playful and warm

What can you tell me about the performance? what can we expect?
Expect a bubbeliscious party!
What do you think about the other acts in the semifinal 1?
Every one is a winner!

What do you like about Eurovision?
The difference of all acts and artists. 
What do you dislike about Eurovision?
It might be a harsh situation for acts that don't make it and that doesn't make the charts. Then there's always there to remind them.

Do you like any Eurovision song from Sweden?
Euphoria!!!

Apart from Melodifestivalen, what are your plans for this year?
We have quite a lot to do, both musical and Caisa as an actress.. The nearest big thing after pre-ESC is a tour in the West Indies. 
Is there anything you want to say to close the interview?
Like our  fan page at Facebook whilst we're setting up our own, we'll link it later. It's facebook.com/michaelfeinercaisa and we'll see you on the other side! Hugs!


Thanks to Michael & Caisa for the interview!! Good luck on Meldifestivalen!!

As they said, here is their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MichaelFeinerCaisa
Michael's facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MichaelFeinerFanPage
Caisa's facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/caisafanpage

No comments:

Post a Comment