Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Janet Leon: "I love what I do, from the bottom of my heart"

Its time for another Melodifestivalen interview, now its the turn of an artist from the semifinal 3, some people say she has the winning song of this year, we have to wait 2 weeks too see if thats true but for now here are the answers of JANET LEON:

Name: Janet Ava Leon
Height: 166 cm
Favorite Color: Blue
What’s your strangest talent? I can lick my nostrils.
Do you have any nicknames? Janne, Jay, JJ
Home alone and you're bored. What do you do? Honestly, there are very few times in life that I am bored. If that happens, I just do something that I’ve wanted to but haven’t found the time to! Like cleaning, or cooking. Or something that never happens: Baking.
What are you really good at? Appreciating the little things in life, and seeing things from a positive point of view.
What are you really bad at? Bowling?
Childhood idol: Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson. 
Favorite movie: Blood In Blood Out.
Tell me something no one knows about you. I’m pretty strong. Haha!
What would you do if you were invisible? Hang around men. Would be so interesting to see how it is to be a guy, uncensored.
Tell me a super power you wish you had: Wish I could fly!
What is your guilty pleasure? Buying lots of candy and just laying I bed with a good movie or series.
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: On Top Of The World - TI
Describe yourself with 3 words: Positive, passionate and goofy.
Can you teach me some interesting words in Swedish? Bajskorv! Try that! Means turd. Hehe.
When did you start singing? As long as I can remember.
Hello Janet! The Melodifestivalen is getting closer. How do you feel right now?
I feel great! I am so psyched. Can’t wait until everyone hears my song. 

How would you describe yourself as an artist?
Passionate. I love what I do, from the bottom of my heart. 

The title of your  song is "Heartstrings". What can you tell me about it? what is the song about? what did you think the 1st time you heard it?
I loved it from the very first second. It feels like I wrote it myself. It’s a very dynamic uptempo with a lot of emotions.
Describe your song with 4 words
Dynamic, happy, melancholic and passionate.
What can you tell me about the performance? what can we expect? 
It’s gonna reflect upon the song. A lot of emotions!

Do  you know what you are going to wear for the semifinal? can you give us a hint?
Yes! It’s tight, and it’s blue!
What do you think about the artist from semifinal 3?
It’s a great mix! I’m so excited to hear the other songs.

What do you like about Eurovision?
I think it’s a great musical party! So many different countries and cultures. Amazing.
What do you dislike about Eurovision?
Nothing that I can think of!

Apart from Melodifestivalen, what are your plans for this year?
Releasing my album I’ve been working on the past year. I put my heart in to it, and can’t wait until it’s out for people to hear.
Is there anything you want to say to close the interview?
Hope you like the performance! And thank you!!!


These Chains is written by Janet Leon, Jörgen Elofsson, Lisa Desmond and Jesper Jakobsson.

Thanks to Janet! I cant wait to listen to her song, i wish her good luck on the semifinal.

Here is her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/janetleonofficial
Her official website: http://janetleon.se/

No comments:

Post a Comment