Monday, January 25, 2016

Muri & Mario: The Eurovision version of "To stjerner" is in English and Italian

Photo: Agnete Schlichtkrull
Time for our 5th DMGP interview. Here are the answers of Mario from MURI & MARIO:
Name: Mario Sciacca
Birthday: 15 April 1989
Height: 175
Favorite color: White Pearl
Favorite food: Thai food
Shoe Size: 43
Where are you right now? In Denmark at my place
What’s your strangest talent?  Singing and producing
What is the strangest thing you have in your room? My el cigaret haha
What are you really good at? Singing and making jokes
What are you really bad at? Surfing and ski
Childhood idol: the Dream
Childhood memory: good movies and moves from the Big Michael Jackson
Celebrity crush: I don’t have any
Tell me something no one knows about you:  I don’t have any secrets, I think haha
What would you do if you were invisible? You won’t see it
Favorite movie: Home alone
Favorite TV series: The returned / The walking dead
Tell me a super power you wish you had: I think flying or teleporting
What's your favorite part of your body? My chest and neck
What is your guilty pleasure? I really don’t know
If you were a girl for a day, what would you do? Look at my boobs Hahaa
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: What does the Fox says
Can you teach me some interesting words in Danish? Ja det syshhhh jeg
Hello guys, how are you?
I’m really good!

How would you describe yourself as an artist?
Always focusing and very serious when I’m songwriting
How did you meet each other?
On Myspace In 2008

You are one of the participants of DMGP 2016. How did it all begin?
My friend Kim ask us many times and then after 2 years we did it
Photo: Frederik Højfeldt Nielsen

“To stjerner” is the title of your song, and it's written by both of you, Mads Løkkegaard and Gianluigi Fazio. How was it working with them?
Very professional and funny

What’s the story behind the song?
It’s about two People's WHO love each other. We all have tried hard love
Describe the song with 5 words:
Catchy, serious, strong, happy and a little sad

Have you heard any of the other songs in the competition? Any favorite?
Blue horizon
What do you like about Eurovision?
I like everything about it! It’s like a sport

What do you dislike about Eurovision?
Nothing
Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word:
Fans: happiness
Pizza: margherita
Applause: hard work
Nightmare: spiders
Sun: Sicily
Ghost: my cousin
Dreams: USA
What are your plans for 2016?
Making a new tour in Denmark and we hope to win the Danish melodi grand prix so we can go to the big Eurovision

Is there anything you want to say to close the interview?
People don’t know it yet, but the Eurovision version is in English and Italian
Photo: Agnete Schlichtkrull
Thanks to Mario for the interview! Good luck in DMGP!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mariodanmark1/

No comments:

Post a Comment