Sunday, January 14, 2018

Sweem: "I felt that it could be a good idea to represent France with a track that talks about love and sincerity"

Are you ready for another Destination Eurovision interview? I know you are and so am I. Here are Sweems answers:
Name: Clement
Birthday: 14 February 1986
Height: 1m84
Favorite color: Red
Favorite food: Fish
Where are you right now? At Home
3 things that make you happy: My Girlfriend, Food and Music
What’s your strangest talent? Imitate Robert DeNiro
What is the strangest thing you have in your room? Bags from India
What are you really good at? Driving :)
What are you really bad at? Being Patient :)
Childhood idol: Dragon Ball Z
Childhood memory: Feel like Robin Wood in my Garden
Celebrity crush: Salma Hayek 
Tell me something no one knows about you: I love boxing
What would you do if you were invisible? Passing through all the walls I see
Favorite movie: Pulp Fiction 
Favorite TV series: GOT
What is your guilty pleasure? Candy
If you were a girl for a day, what would you do? I'd like to give birth to a child
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: Barbara Ann - The beach boys
Can you teach me some interesting words in French? Apéro 
Bonjour Sweem! How are you doing?
Im fine thanks 

How would you describe yourself as an artist?
I have no filter, I love to be myself and feeling free.
You are one of the participants of Destination Eurovision 2018. How did it all begin?
I heard people were interested in my songs. They offered me the opportunity to join the show and who knows represent France for Eurovision Contest. I was working on my track « Là Haut » and I felt that it could be a good idea to represent France with a track that talks about love and sincerity…even more for this kind of contest.
“Là-haut” is the title of your song, what’s the story behind it?
The story of a guy who is listening to his heart. When love goes deeper in yourself.

Describe the song with 4 words:
Love - True - High - Sensations
What can we expect to see on stage for the performance?
Sincerity 

What do you like about Eurovision?
Exchange between countries. A good picture of different cultures, and see it through music and sharing 

What do you dislike about Eurovision?
The duration of the tv show :)
Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word:
Nightmare: Spider
Ice cream: Caramel 
Sleepwalking: Wall
Cats: Hug
Nature: Forest
Tattoos: Love 
Dreams: Travel
What are your plans for 2018?
My album will be out around April, and making a lot of gigs !!!

Is there anything you want to say to close the interview?
"Là haut" will be out the 20th January ( iTunes, Spotify, Deezer…. )
Thanks to Sweem for the interview.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/sweemoff/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sweemoff
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sweemofficiel/

No comments:

Post a Comment