Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Alejandro Fuentes: "I had never done spanish music, so I figured what the heck why not try it?"

Photo: NRK
The MGP 2018 line up was revealed yesterday and guess what? We have an interview with one of the 10 finalists (I gotta say that his song is on my top 3 right now), here are Alejandro's answers:
Name: Alejandro Fuentes
Birthday: 05.11. 1987
Height: 165cm , but 170 cm in my passport :P
Favorite color: RED
Favorite food: pizzzzaaa
Where are you right now? In my hometown Kristiansand, Norway.
3 things that make you happy: exercise, stand up comedy and music
What’s your strangest talent? Im a great barista :P well at least I think so :P
What is the strangest thing you have in your room? you don’t wanna know :P hahahah
What are you really good at? singing and performing
What are you really bad at? acting and modeling  :P
Childhood idol: ufff a lot of people here. I grew up with all the boybands...so all of them :P
Childhood memory: hanging out with my friends doing nothing...just being a child...playing...chasing girls you know the same old same old
Celebrity crush: Katheryn Winnick <3 ufffffff <3
Tell me something no one knows about you: but then everyone will know :P!!!!! hahaha...I get really shy at photoshoots :P
What would you do if you were invisible? workout at the gym naked :P
Favorite movie: ufff…a lot of great movies...can’t answer that :P
Favorite TV series: right now comedians having coffee with Jerry Seinfeld
What is your guilty pleasure? animated movies and disney movies :P
If you were a girl for a day, what would you do? Im not really sure….
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: QUE VA - ALEX SENSATION & OZUNA
Can you teach me some interesting words in Spanish? achuchar - to hug someone to the point that they can’t breathe
Hello Alejandro! Welcome to the Eurovision universe! How are you doing?
Fantastic!!! and very excited about joining Eurovision!! Hoping I`ll go all the way to Lisboa :)!

How would you describe yourself as an artist?
A bit of a mystery...you must experience me live ;)

You are one of the participants of MGP 2018. How did it all begin?
They called me about two years ago and wanted me to join, but my wife had just had our first baby boy, so I didn’t have time...but the thought stayed in my head...and well 2 years later here I am.
“Tengo Otra” is the title of your song, what’s the story behind it?
Well I’m gonna try to keep it short :P after we had our first baby I had a lot of time at home where I could think about what I wanted to do next with my career...I had never done spanish music, so I figured what the heck why not try it? Contacted some friends in miami and went over there to write. This was the first one that came up :)

Describe the song with 4 words:
Passion, love, sex, desire
Photo: Lisa Tatjana
What can we expect to see on stage for the performance?
A lot of hips ;)

What do you like about Eurovision?
I really love that the fans are so loyal <3

What do you dislike about Eurovision?
Nothing :)
Photo: Pernille Sandberg
Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word:
Chile: ahhh my birthplace and my roots
Idol: shit wasn’t I on that program?
Nightmare: ghosts and scary monsters
Sauna: ahhh my zen zone
Fangirling: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?
Stage: WORK :P
Photo: Lisa Tatjana
What are your plans for 2018?
WIN EUROVISION !!!!

Is there anything you want to say to close the interview?
IM RELEASING MORE MUSIC THIS YEAR IN SPANISH SO STAY TUNED :)
Thanks to Alejandro for the interview! Cannot wait to see him on the MGP stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment