Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Ceasefire X: "The little beary guy, who can sing"

A Dal 2018 is starting this saturday and we have an interview with one of my favorite acts from the 1st live show, here are Ceasefire Xs answers:
Name: Bence Vavra
Birthday: 30th of january 1994
Height: 192 cm
Favorite color: White / red
Favorite food: Chili con carne
Shoe size: 45-46 Eu
Where are you right now? At home
3 things that make you happy: Singing, dancing, drinking :D 
What’s your strangest talent? I don't know. I'm friendly 
What is the strangest thing you have in your room? Definitely my laptop
What are you really good at? Sleeping
What are you really bad at? Waking up
Childhood idol: My Grandparents
Childhood memory: I was always afraid of singing in front of an audience
Celebrity crush: Tory Kelly
What would you do if you were invisible? I'd cry.
Favorite movie: Spiderman... or Superman.. I don't know
Favorite TV series: Black mirror
If you were a girl for a day, what would you do? Definitely I'd cry.
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: Language of love
Can you teach me some interesting words in hungarian? Egészségedre. It means cheers.
Hello! How are you doing?
Hi. Thank you I'm fine.

How would you describe yourself as an artist?
The little beary guy, who can sing.
You are one of the participants of A Dal 2018. How did it all begin?
I wrote a song.

“Satellites” is the title of your song, what’s the story behind it?
That song was inspired by my grandma. As it was written in the lyrics everybody has people in their life, who are next to them in good and bad, but we could lose this people. If we fill the space behind them with good memories we can live the future easier and happier.
Describe the song with 4 words:
Love, lost, memories, future

What can we expect to see on stage for the performance?
A simple stage view with two dancers and me.
Have you heard any of the other songs in the competition (A Dal 18)? Any favorite?
Yess, I heard all of them and my favorite is the yesyes's song

What do you like about Eurovision?
That's a good opportunity for unknown artists to show their country, their words, their thoughts and their feelings with a song.

What do you dislike about Eurovision?
I can not say anything yet.
Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word:
ByTheWay: My previous band's name.
Nightmare: At the elm street
Pizza: Proscutto or what
DM: Instagram
Clowns: It
A dal juries: Music
What are your plans for 2018?
I'll finish my album and going on tour with it

Is there anything you want to say to close the interview?
12 points to Hungary, whoever goes to Lisbon.
Thanks to Ceasefire X for the interview!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ceasefirexofficial/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ceasefirexofficial/

No comments:

Post a Comment