Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Renaida: "My manager asked me if I wanted to participate in Melodifestivalen and I said fricking YES!"

Photo: Teodor Axlund
It's Mello week and it's time to post our interview with one of the participants from this saturdays semifinal. Here are Renaida's answers:
Name: Renaida Braun
Birthday: 1997-08-14
Height: 172cm
Favorite color: yellow
Favorite food: sushi
Where are you right now? In my apartment
What’s your strangest talent?: I can make my tongue look like a flower
What is the strangest thing you have in your room? A collection of old receipts
What are you really good at? I am good at making people laugh
What are you really bad at? Spelling
Childhood idol: Beyonce and Rihanna ofc
Childhood memory: One time I had a party on an island in Tanzania, but suddenly we had to rush to our boats because there were hippos swimming toward us aggressively :’)
Celebrity crush: Shawn Mendes
Tell me something no one knows about you: I have super short hair
What would you do if you were invisible? Sneak into exclusive parties!!
Favorite movie: Avatar
Favorite TV series: Modern family
What is your guilty pleasure? Love McDonnalds…
If you were a boy for a day, what would you do? I would flirt with myself
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: Gonna make you sweat
Photo: Teodor Axlund
Hello Renaida! Welcome to Melodifestivalen, how are you?
I’m superfine

How would you describe yourself as an artist?
Cool, modern and energetic
You are one of the participants of Melodifestivalen 2018. How did it all begin?
I was in the tv-show called Idol. And after that I got signed and my manager asked me if I wanted to participate in Melodifestivalen and I said fricking YES! And here I am!
“All The Feels” is the title of your song, and it’s written by Laurell Barker, Jon Hällgren, Peter Barringer and Lukas Hällgren. How was it to work with them?
It was fun and I learned a lot. They listened to me even though I have less experience and of course, I listened to them as well.

Describe the song with 4 words:
Energetic, power, dance and cool

What can we expect to see on stage for the performance?
An epic show!!!
Do you already know what you're going to wear for the semifinal? Any hint?
YES, orange

What do you like about Eurovision?
That it is so BIG, and everybody come together.
What do you dislike about Eurovision?
It ends so quickly :/
Photo: Teodor Axlund
Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word:
Nature: trees
Shadows: a picture I took of my shadow
Melodi nummer 3: OMG it’s my turn to sing, where is the stage????
Idol: it was such a fun time and I learned a lot
Freedom: when I do nothing
Stage: I wanna spend a lot of time on different stages all over the world
Dreams: Beyonce ;)
What are your plans for 2018?
I’m gonna rock the world! This is my year (hopefully). I wanna go on my first summer tour and release my songs!!

Is there anything you want to say to close the interview?
If you like my song and the performance, please vote fore me!!!
Photo: Teodor Axlund
Thanks to Renaida for the interview! All the best in the semifinal!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Renaidabraun/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/renaida/

No comments:

Post a Comment