Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Andrius Pojavis wants to tell you something

This is going to be the 1st interview of the 2013 season!!, Andrius Pojavis is one of the semifinalists in the Lithuanian selection and i really like his song and performance so i asked him some questions and here are his answers:


Name: Andrius 
Age: 29
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
Height: 1.92
Favorite Color: Green
Favourite food: Italian cuisine
Shoe Size: 45
Eye color: Green
Where are you right now?: At home
3 Fears: My wife, my daughter and the baby that we are waiting for
What’s your strangest talent?: To do rasgueo
Do you have any nicknames?: Its enough with my name and last name
Home alone and your bored. What do you do?: Counting the sheep
What are you really good at?: To be really bad
What are you really bad at?: The opposite
Childhood idol: Kevin John Wasserman, best known by his stage name "Noodles", is the lead guitarist and backing vocalist for The offspring
Tell me something no one knows about you: I'm from Mars
What would you do if you were invisible?: I would cross the walls
Tell me a super power you wish you had: To fly
What's your favorite part of your body?: The arms
Tell me one of your insecurities: To fly by plane
What is your guilty pleasure?: To eat the meat
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: Louis Armstrong - What a wonderful world

Tell me one of your bad habits: Just one? will be too less
When did you start singing?: When i was 5 or 6 years old
If you were me what would you ask to Andrius Pojavis? and tell me your answer.
-How is it going?
Not too bad

How would you describe yourself as an artist?
Sad and depressive 


You are one of the semifinalists of the Lithuanian National selection, how did it all begin?
In the attic of my parents house with the words "I have to tell you something"

"Something" its the title of your song, what is the song about?, what made you write it? and did you write it thinking of eurovision?
Something is about something that everybody lives in their life. A pen made it and yes i wrote it for Eurovision

Your stage performance in the 1st heat was very interesting, is there a story behind that performance? and are you going to do the same in the semifinals?
It was an idea of an old fashion english friend but i think i will try to create a new modern character for the coming performance.

Describe your performance with 3 words
Duality of life

What do you like about Eurovision?
 I like that is the oldest popular music song contest and it has history and traditions

What do you dislike about Eurovision?
I dislike that is too standardized duration of the songs (Maximum 3 minutes)

What do you think about the other songs in the selection? do you like any of them?
I think that there are some strong songs and that the artists are preparing the performances not so bad. Yes i enjoyed listening to the songs "Loreen" and "Sacrifice"

Do you like any of the last eurovision winners?
I think that "Euphoria" was a catchy song

What do you think about Lithuania in Eurovision? 
I think that this year we will have a chance

Do you have a message for the Eurovision fans?
Watch Eurovision and enjoy the music and the show

Thanks to Andrius for being so nice and i wish him all the best in the semifinals.

Here is his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/andriuspojavis to get more of him!

And if you are in Lithuania dont forget to vote for him!

Here are the lyrics of his song:

Something
I have to tell you something

It's been on my mind so long
I've got to tell you this
It's been on my mind way too long
I promised myself to tell
Instead i'm falling apart to see you here

If you don't know, i'm in love with you
When summertime falls, it becomes untrue
Because of the shoes, i'm wearing today
One is called Love, the other is Pain

So tell me now
I'm in your head, i'm in your heart tell me now
Tell me now, because i'm falling apart to see you here

If you don't know, i'm in love with you
When summertime falls, it becomes untrue
Because of the shoes, i'm wearing today
One is called Love, the other is Pain

But still you don't know, i'm in love with you
When summertime falls, it becomes untrue
Because of the shoes, i'm wearing today
One is called Love, the other is Pain

One is called Love, the other is Pain


No comments:

Post a Comment