Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Eurovision 2011: Semifinal 2 and big 5 - 2nd rehearsal

I'm a bit late with this cause all this happened on sunday, lets watch the last rehearsals and comment:

13.Slovenia


14.Romania

He loves his pants and he is very proud of them. I still want the pants out.

15.Estonia

The 1st rehearsal for me was like "this is not going to win" but this one was like "Ok, she can win".

16.Belarus

I think this is going to qualify but im not so sure if i want this in the final.

17.Latvia

They are nice and the performance is cool but i prefer other songs.

18.Denmark

I feel this is going to do very well in the final, actually i have it as a contender to win. Good job guys!

19.Ireland

If you ask me right now, who i want to win? i will say JEDWARD!, i love the song, the boys are absolutely amazing and i see all the press is around them, i really would love to see them winning but right now i cant see it,  i hope they get into the final and then we will see, lets have fun and sing along with this fabulous song, GO JEDWARD!!

Final

11.France

This is my second favorite, i know its kinda weird to like Lipstick and Sognu but this is what Eurovision gave me, the music style doesnt matter, if a song is good is good no matter what style is, Amaury is very cute, the stage looks gorgeous and i think and hope we will go to Paris next.

12.Italy

He is lovely and wish him all the best, a real musician with a great song.

14.United Kingdom

If you ask me who do i think is going to win? i will say Blue, but i dont want this to win, im sorry, i like the song and i love them, they are fantastic but this is not a winner for me.

16.Germany

It seems that there is no video from the rehearsal, but as i said before this one grow on me and i love Lena and the song. Also i would love to see Lena winning again!.

22.Spain

I think this is just nice, but its the "worse" of the big 5.

So lets go with the rankings:
Semifinal 2
7.Belarus
6.Latvia
5.Estonia
4.Romania
3.Slovenia
2.Denmark
1.Ireland

Big 5
5.Spain
4.Italy
3.United Kingdom
2.Germany
1.France

No comments:

Post a Comment