Sunday, February 21, 2016

UMK 2016: Semifinal 3

Welcome to the UMK Semifinal 3 post, here are my comments about this weeks performances:

1.Lieminen - Pehmeiden arvojen vaalijat
This was probably my favorite song in this semifinal, the performance was really fun but I can understand why it didnt get through. I would have liked him to enjoy the performance a bit more. (Loved some of his dance moves)

2.Tuuli Okkonen - Don’t Wake Me Up
Decent performance, maybe a bit too cold but I guess she was nervous, so I hope she can do it better in the final.

3.Gušani Brothers - Poom Poom
This was a big mess! 

4.Barbe-Q-Barbies - Let Me Out
This song is just ok but they were really good on stage! 

5.Pietarin Spektaakkeli - Liian kuuma
I think this was my favorite performance of the night! I liked it a lot! 

6.Sandhja - Sing It Away
I like her, I like her energy and I like her voice but sadly I dont care about the song. 

THE RESULTS
FINALISTS
Barbe-Q-Barbies
Tuuli Okkonen
Sandhja
Photos: Miikka Varila

No comments:

Post a Comment