Thursday, January 8, 2015

MDC: "We’d like to perform our song in Austria"

Photo: Ormándi Péter
Time for the 2nd interview of the day! We went to Sweden for the 1st one and now we are going to Hungary! Are you ready for it? Here are the answers of MDC! *screams*:
Name: Miklós ’Maykee’ Bátori
Birthday: 12th of February, 1991
Height: 176 cm
Favorite color: green, white, black
Favourite food: Mom’s cooking
Shoe Size: 42.5
Where are you right now? At home :)
What do you do in the band? I’m the lead singer :)
3 things that makes you happy: Puppys, beautiful girls, watching the scenery
What’s your strangest talent? I don’t know, maybe singing :)
Do you have any nicknames? Maykee (its strange I know but you have to pronounce it like if you say Mikey :) )
Home alone and you are bored. What do you do? Playing video games, reading, and singing!
What is the strangest thing you have in your room? My guitar maybe :)
What are you really good at? I did lots of sports, like football, athletics, and swimming. Maybe football :) and singing
What are you really bad at? Cooking :)
Childhood idol: Superman
Childhood memory: When I was a child my mom always said ’If you wanna be somebody, you’ll be. Just work on it’
Tell me something no one knows about you: These are top secret things :) :)
What would you do if you were invisible? Going to the girls dressing room :) :) :)
Craziest thing you've ever done: I’ve climbed one of our bridges in Budapest :)
Favorite movie: The Matrix Trilogy, Star Wars
Favorite TV series: Marvel Agents of Shield
What's your favorite part of your body? My teeth and my eyes
What is your guilty pleasure? Ohh, I don’t think I have :) :)
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: Ed Sheeran – Thinking out loud
If you were a product, how would you sell yourself? We are a product… ha-ha :) :) :) just kidding; I don’t know maybe I’ll try to focus on our strengths.
Can you teach me some interesting words in Hungarian? Of course :) My favorite words are ’Bársonyos’ means velvety, ’káprázatos’ means dazzling and that’s a funny word ’megszentségteleníthetetlenségeskedéseitekért’ means you're unholy :) :) :)
Name: Dániel Kiss
Birthday: 15th of September, 1992
Height: 182 cm
Favorite color: blue
Favourite food: Schnitzel with mashed potatoes
Shoe Size: 45
Where are you right now? At my studio.
What do you do in the band? I’m one of the guitarists.
3 things that makes you happy: The sky, pizza, my family
What’s your strangest talent? I think I have a very good musical insight.
Do you have any nicknames? Just Dani.
Home alone and you are bored. What do you do? Playing the guitar.
What is the strangest thing you have in your room? My Macbook. :)
What are you really good at? Musical things, on studio working.
What are you really bad at? I’m perfect! Ha-ha :) :) :)
Childhood idol: Jack Sparrow
Childhood memory: When my sister was born.
Tell me something no one knows about you: I’m the strongest member of the band :) :)
What would you do if you were invisible? Wish I were!
Craziest thing you've ever done: I don’t know.
Favorite movie: Pirates of the Caribbean
Favorite TV series: I don’t have time to watch series, in my free time I’m practicing and having fun with my friends, family.
What's your favorite part of your body? My hair
What is your guilty pleasure? I love pizza! :) :) :)
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: Limp Bizkit – Ready to Go
If you were a product, how would you sell yourself? It’s easy! I’m perfect, buy me! :) :) :)
Can you teach me some interesting words in Hungarian? ‘Szép vagy’ means you’re beautiful and ‘húrleszorító’ means guitar capo.
Name: Botond Lapis
Birthday: 14th of March, 1990
Height: 183 cm
Favorite color: blue
Favourite food: minestrone soup
Shoe Size: 44
Where are you right now? At home
What do you do in the band? Im the vocalist and guitarist.
3 things that makes you happy: Funny things, girls, girls :)
What’s your strangest talent? My guitar skill.
Do you have any nicknames? Just call me Boti.
Home alone and you are bored. What do you do? Call one of my friends and having fun
What is the strangest thing you have in your room? Me :) :)
What are you really good at? Composing music, playing the guitar.
What are you really bad at? Nothing :) :) :)
Childhood idol: Slash
Childhood memory: When  I was a child we always went to summer vacation. It was awesome.
Tell me something no one knows about you: I’m single :) :)
What would you do if you were invisible? Join Maykee in the girls dressing room.
Craziest thing you've ever done: Stage diving in my previous bands concert.
Favorite movie: Butterfly effect
Favorite TV series: Green Arrow, The Flash
What's your favorite part of your body? My eyes
What is your guilty pleasure? I love chocolate!!
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: Asking Alexandria – Final Episode :) :) :) :)
If you were a product, how would you sell yourself? “Take me home, I’m sad..” :) :)


Hey Guys! Welcome to the Eurovision world! How are you?
We’d like to welcome everyone! We’re fine thanks, just practicing for the first semifinal.

How would you describe the band?
Three of us in the band, on guitar Dániel Kiss, on guitar and vocals Botond Lapis and on lead vocals Miklós ’Maykee’ Bátori. We’re playing electric pop-rock.
How did you meet each other? When did you start playing music together?
I (Maykee) and Dani are studying electrical engineering in the University of Óbuda, we met there, and Boti was recommended by our music producer Attila Fehér. We started to practice together on the April of 2013. 
Tell me about the name of the band:
It’s our names first letter with the order of the entry, like M (aykee)D(ani)C(Boti) :) :) . We first tried MDB but it sounded terrible so we changed it to MDC, because Boti is the coolest member :). Our fans name came from this they are the coolers.

You are one of the 30 participants of A Dal 2015. How did it all begin?
Last year we wanted to enter A Dal, but then we missed it. This year we wanted to create a song that had a really deep meaning, a song that can help people, or people can notice these problems. After that we wrote our song Maniac.
The title of your song is "Maniac" and it’s written by Attila Fehér, Botond László Lapis and Kasai Jnoffin. How was it working with them? What did you feel the 1st time you heard the song?
Boti came in with this idea, and it was so good. Our music producer Attila changed it a little bit, and when we heard the instrumental of the song, we knew that the problem we’re going to focus is addictions. Accurately addictions negative effects. We asked Kasai to write the lyrics about that subject. It’s about someone who’s letting go the addiction. We think everyone can find themselves in our song, because everyone has a bad addiction, like smoke, drugs, alcohol, hopeless love etc.

Describe the song with 4 words:
Rhythmic, melodic, deep, good :) :)(The writers did a good job)

Let’s talk about the performance, what can we expect to see on stage?
Watch A Dal and you’ll find out :) :) . Seriously we’re working on the choreography and the background. We hope its going to be good.
Have you heard any of the other participants? any favorite?
The three members of the band have 10 favorites :).

Did you watch Eurovision 2014? who was your favorite?
Of course Kállay-Saunders András. He’s a very good person, and a talented singer. His song ‘running’ is awesome. If we have to say someone who’s not Hungarian Conchita Wurst. :)
What do you like about Eurovision?
Everything

What do you dislike about Eurovision?
There’s no negative part of it.
Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word:
Fangirling: One Direction
Stage: Lights
Dreams: Crowd
Fear: Falling
Hashtag: selfie
Austria: snow
Nudity: girls!!
Bacon: good appetite
Winnie the pooh: Disney

What are your plans for 2015?
We’d like to perform our song in Austria, so the message of it can go around the world. 
We’d like to do concerts, and make a music video for Maniac.

Is there anything you want to say to close the interview?
Thank you for your questions. For the people who read eurovision-addict.blogspot.com stay strong whatever happens to you, and believe in yourself.
Thanks to the boys for the interview! Wish them good luck!

Here is their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/MDC/241686909317956
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mdcmusicgroup
Instagram: http://instagram.com/MDCband
-Maykee: http://instagram.com/maykee27
-Dani: http://instagram.com/kissdaniel
-Boti: http://instagram.com/bothond
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPUeesNKQs_bAfkWCGOprtA


Here are the lyrics of their song "Maniac"

Verse:
I, I got a chance to change my world
Gonna fly me away and I’m planning to stay until never
So where you gonna run to,
when the wall comes tumbling down
When there’s nothing to say then you’ll know right away
There’s no other
Would anybody take the chance to be locked here anymore

Ref:
Don’t wanna be addicted to your money
So Come on free me honey honey
I will take my chance 
I will break that fence like a maniac
Like a maniac
And if I feel its going nowhere
Oh I’m just leaving and I don’t care
I will take that chance
I will break that fence like a maniac
I’m a maniac

Verse:
I, I bought a ticket to the world
Gonna give it a burn
Maybe I will return in this lifetime
If anybody wants to
take a ride on the wheel up high
Keep your head to the sky ’cause there’s nothing to hide
Undercover
Would anybody take the chance to be locked here
anymore

Ref:
Don’t wanna be addicted to your money
So Come on free me honey honey
I will take my chance 
I will break that fence like a maniac
I’m a maniac
And if I feel its going nowhere
Oh I’m just leaving and I don’t care
I will take that chance
I will break that fence like a maniac
I’m a maniac


Oh oh oh I wanna hear you
Oh oh oh I wanna feel you now, in the sound
Its like Like I’m screaming out real loud
And I’ll be free somehow
Oh oh oh I wanna hear you
Oh oh oh I wanna feel you now, in the sound
Its like Like I’m screaming out real loud
And I’ll be free somehow

No comments:

Post a Comment