Photo: Anton Sucksdorff! (YLE)Hello! Happy saturday to everyone! Its UMK-Interview time! Here are the answers of JÄRJESTYSHÄIRIÖ:
Name: Juho Markkanen
Favorite color: Red
Favourite food: All kind of fish food
Shoe Size: 45
Eye color: green
What do you do in the band: Sing, play guitar and make songs
Where are you right now? lying on the floor making this interview
3 things that makes you happy: gigs, audience, family
What’s your strangest talent? I can make really weird noises
Do you have any nicknames? Murna ...dont ask why
Home alone and you're bored. What do you do? play discgolf or watch movies
What is the strangest thing you have in your room? a stuffed parrot
What are you really good at? making bad jokes
What are you really bad at? making good jokes
Childhood idol: Knightrider
Childhood memory: me watching knightrider
What would you do if you were invisible? make the world a better place somehow
Craziest thing you've ever done: teaching my dogs to speak
Favorite movie: Pulp fiction
Favorite TV series: The Office
Tell me a super power you wish you had: able to fly
What's your favorite part of your body? my toes
What is your guilty pleasure? chocolate
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: Daft punk: Get lucky
If you were a product, how would you sell yourself? This product is goig to win the eurovision song contest!
Can you teach me some interesting words in finnish? Spede Pasanen!!
ANSWERS BELOW / MIKKO MANNINEN (drummer)
Hello Guys! Welcome to UMK! How are you?
- Thanks! Great to be hear! We're feeling awesome!
- We're a Finnish singing urban rock band
- We met already at the age of 7-8 in school. Some stage as teenagers we established our first punk- band called Krapula. After first gigs we changed the name for Järjestyshäiriö
- It means Disorder or Trouble makers in english.
You are one of the participants of UMK 2015. How did it all begin?
- We got this idea at some point in the summer when we did the song Särkyneiden sydänten kulmilla and we thought it would be a great single and song for the UMK.
- You could translate it to Neighborhood of broken hearteds. It's a song about the place for the broken hearted people that are searching the happiness and the way out.
-Melodic, Finnish, modern, moody
-Energy, flashy lights, attitude
Have you heard any of the other participants? any favorite?
-There are quite a few good ones! Eeverest and Siru for example.
Did you watch Eurovision 2014? any fav?
- Yes for sure. Sanna Nielsen was my favorite. Sweden often has good stuff!
What do you like about Eurovision?
- It's a great and very unique festival that brings up new artists and songs.
What do you dislike about Eurovision?
- Sometimes it feels that particularity goes ahead of the music itself.
Fangirling: Sometimes crazy
Nudity: Ready for that
Racoon: Hairy animal
Dreams: Have to have
- We're dreaming about a trip to Austria
Photo: Tiia SantavirtaThanks to the band for the answers! Good luck on UMK!
Official website: http://www.jarjestyshairio.net/