Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Eric Saade: "I’m back to win ESC!"

God Morgon! MELFEST ALERT! Im here to post an interview with one of the favorites of MF 2015! This is going to be his 3rd time in Mello and he wants to win again. Here are the answers of ERIC SAADE:
Name: ERIC SAADE
Birthday: 29 OKTOBER
Height: 176 CM
Favorite color: don’t know. I just like colors. 
Favourite food: lebanese food
Shoe Size: 42
Where are you right now? At my office
3 things that makes you happy: music, love, nice weather
What’s your strangest talent? My will. 
Do you have any nicknames? Nope. 
Home alone and you are bored. What do you do? I play PS4, FIFA 
What are you really good at? Singing and dancing, and being me. ;) 
What are you really bad at? Being fake. 
Childhood idol: lots of them.. Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Robbie Williams, Bryan Adams. 
Childhood memory:  When i sang at my morthers wedding. 
Tell me something no one knows about you: if they don’t already know, then their not supposed to know. 
What would you do if you were invisible? I would be sitting inside the white house to watch how Obama works. haha
Craziest thing you've ever done: taking part in melodifestivalen, again! 
Favorite movie: too many of them. 
Favorite TV series: The mentalist! 
Tell me a super power you wish you had: I wish that all of my wishes became true. That would be a great super power. 
What's your favorite part of your body? My middle finger. 
What is your guilty pleasure? Cigars!
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: Happy - Pharrell Williams
When did you start singing? When i was 6. 
Can you teach me some interesting words in Swedish? Samlag… its like a more proper word for sex. 
Hej Eric! Welcome back to Melodifestivalen! How are you?
I’m fine thank you. 

How would you describe yourself as an artist?
I’m very focused, and i always want everything to be perfect! 

Before talking about 2015, can we talk a bit about your 1st participation in MF? 2010 with Manboy! What do you remember the most from that year?
It was my swedish breakthrough! So it meant a lot. I had a lot of fun. But i also remember how bad it was, haha. i’m a better singer and dancer today. It’s been a gift for me to start my career that early so that i could become better quick! 

In 2011 you won Melodifestivalen and went to Eurovision, how was that experience for you? what did you learn from it?
I learned to be myself in every situation. I loved eurovision! Its such an amazing thing for everyone  to follow! 

You are one of the participants of MF 2015. How did it all begin?
It was very spontaneous! I just remembered how much fun it is to do a performance in mello… so thats why I decided to do it again. I mean… i have already won before. So this time it was more about the pleasure. But of course. I’m back to win ESC!!! ;) 
"Sting" is the title of your song and its written by Arash Fahmi, Fredrik Kempe, Hamed ”K-one” Pirouzpanah and David Kreuger. How was it working with them?
IT’S Been great! Kempe is such a melody freak! I love that! 

What can you tell about the song?
Its an uptempo song with a little funk influences. Trumpets saxophones etc. my upcoming record will be more pop/urban/funk. So i combined that to a more pop mello sound. It became a good crossover!
What did you feel the 1st time you heard it?
Oh… that we had a lot of work to do before its gonna be finished! haha

Describe the song with 4 words:
Pop/funk/feelgood/melodic
2010 = Water and 2011 = Glass, what can we expect to see on stage this year?
Haha its not about that to be honest. i’m older now and i’m not planning a circus. But i always struggle to do performances that fit the song. And of course… a good performance is ME. Thats what i do! ;) you will see in gothenburg! 
Do you already know what you are going to wear for the semifinal?
Nope not yet.
What do you think about the participants from semifinal 1?
I haven’t heard the songs yet, so i really don’t know. 

Did you watch MF 2014?
Nope i didn’t. I was not in sweden at the time. I needed some vacation! ;) 
What do you like about Eurovision?
That its such a big thing for music of all kinds. 

What do you dislike about Eurovision?
That some do not care about the music.. To some people its more like a circus! 
Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word:
Nightmare: FAIL
Christer Björkman: Sweet like candy
Aftonbladet: dangerous
Pizza: big NO
DPOV: My dick’s point of view
Lemur: måns zelmerlöw
Måns Zelmerlöw: lemur
Nudity: Pleasure 
Fans: LOVE
Dreams: future
What are your plans for 2015?
My plans are BIG. 

Is there anything you want to say to close the interview?
Thank you and i hope you will like my upcoming music! :) 
Thanks to Eric for the interview! Good luck in Mello!

Official website: http://www.ericsaade.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EricSaadeOfficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ericsaademusic
Instagram: http://instagram.com/ericsaadeofficial

No comments:

Post a Comment