Thursday, February 7, 2013

Robin Stjernberg: "I have a good feeling about this song!"

Hej everyone, its a new day and i have a new Melodifestivalen interview!! (and its a good one) He is a participant from the 4th semifinal and he is looking very good on his promotional pics! Here are the answers of ROBIN STJERNBERG:

Name: Robin Stjernberg
Age: 21
Zodiac sign: Pisces
Height: 179 cm
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite food: Loads of meat
Shoe Size: 43
Eye color: Green/blue
Where are you right now? In my apartment
3 things that makes you happy: Music, family and food
What’s your strangest talent? I can knock on my head and make sounds to create a melody.
Do you have any nicknames? Robba, Stjerna.
Home alone and you’re bored. What do you do? Play guitar, write music or play Xbox.
What are you really good at? Singing and being happy
What are you really bad at? Lying and being on time.
Childhood idol: Michael Jackson
Tell me something no one knows about you: I’m still listening to the old Spice Girls tracks.
What would you do if you were invisible? When I was in middle school I always imagined having that power, the answer was easy: sneak in to the girls locker rooms, haha! 
Favorite movie: Notebook is beautiful 
Tell me a super power you wish you had: To stop time and teleport.
What's your favorite part of your body? My face and my chest
What is your guilty pleasure? Hmm, beer I guess! (I don't drink too much though).
Name a song that never fails to make you happy:  the Harry Potter theme.
Can you teach me some interesting words in Swedish? Sure! I’m from the south of Sweden and we have our own words to some things. Like potato the Swedish translation is potatis but in my accent we say päror - can't type how to pronounce it though... hmm maybe I should have given you an easier word... next time ;)
Tell me some of your bad habits: If I think something I sometimes just HAVE to do it, like jumping on a bench three times before entering a building... haha
When did you start singing? I was a wrestler until I was 14 then I started singing every day.
If you were the journalist what would you ask to Robin Stjernberg? and tell me your answer.
 - Have you ever choked on stage? Answer: Yes, and I sang out of tune on a huge festival… I was kind of embarrassed.
Hello Robin! Your semifinal is getting closer, how do you feel right now?
I’m really nervous but mostly excited; I have a good feeling about this song!

How would you describe yourself as an artist?
Lots of energy on stage, entertaining and puts a lot of effort on the singing.

You are one of the 32 artists on MF 2013. How did it all begin?
We first had a ballad in mind but I didn't feel like singing a slow song so we started writing and "YOU" came up. I'm so glad they picked it.
"You" is the name of your song, what’s the song about? What is the story behind the song?
The story behind the song for me is the love to my family and friends and even fans that has been standing by my side always. It’s a song about thankfulness, to appreciate what you have and always be thankful. 
It’s especially pointed towards my Dad who raised me and my little sister without having much, but always took care of us and supported us to do what we love.
Describe your song with 4 words?
Majestic, powerful, original, pop.

What can you tell me about the performance? What can we expect? 
I’m usually running around like a crazy guy on stage but even though I could've in this song I won't. I want to tell the story through the song with the "less is more" concept.
But it’s “schlager” so I'm sure we will have some cool effects as well!
Do you know what you are going to wear for the semifinal?
Yes! A tailor made costume with some cool details.

What do you think about the other acts in the semifinal 4?
I think they're exciting, I'm very eager to see what Army of Lovers will do on stage as well as Ulrik Munther who became a huge success last year.
What do you like about Eurovision?
It’s a people festival, all the countries getting together just to celebrate the love and the music!

What do you dislike about Eurovision?
Got nothing on that one :)
Apart from Melodifestivalen, what are your plans for this year?
To release my own album for which I've been writing the songs myself.
To start playing everywhere and get to meet new friends!
Is there anything you want to say to close the interview?
I hope you all enjoyed the interview and I hope I'll see you in Eurovision!

Thanks to Robin for this amazing interview!! I wish him all the best!!!

Here is his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/robinstjernbergofficial
His twitter: https://twitter.com/StjernbergRobin
His instagram: http://instagram.com/stjernbergrobin/

No comments:

Post a Comment