Name: - Axel Schylström
Birthday: - 24 February, 1993
Height: - 186 cm (ish)
Favorite color: - Pink
Favorite food: - Italian, I love most kinds of pasta.
Where are you right now? - I'm on a train towards Stockholm.
3 things that make you happy: - Singing, sports (Football) and my girlfriend
What’s your strangest talent? - I am weirdly good at FIFA, unbeatable!
What is the strangest thing you have in your room? - I guess it would be a home made clock on the wall that my dad made out of a drum.
What are you really good at? - I'm good at working hard, when I set up goals for myself I refuse to give up until I have reached them. It's something I really like about myself.
What are you really bad at? - I would say I am a terrible loser. I get angry when I lose. Also I REALLY suck at bowling.
Childhood idol: - David Beckham
Childhood memory: - Mostly playing football out in the yard with my best friend.
Celebrity crush: - Margot Robbie
What would you do if you were invisible? - All kinds of stuff, probably watch what people are doing when they're all alone.
Favorite movie: - Intouchables
Favorite TV series: - How I met your mother
What is your guilty pleasure? - Chocolate, too much chocolate..
If you were a girl for a day, what would you do? - I would go to a nightclub and see what it's like being a girl in that kind of situation. I guess I would do all kinds of things and just experience them as a girl.
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: - September - Earth, Wind & Fire
Can you teach me some interesting words in swedish?- Certainly.
1. "Lagom" - A unique Swedish word, means something is medium good. Like, is the burger too hot or too cold? Its "Lagom".
2. Jävlar - A curse. When you screw up, say "jävlar".
3. "Fika" - Also a unique word. It means grabbing a snack, prefereably coffe with a side of something sweet, like a bun.
There you go!
- Very good, thank you!
How would you describe yourself as an artist?
- Well, I do Pop-music and I do it in my own language because I think lyrics are very important.
- It began a cold morning in 2015 with me standing in line for the auditions of Swedish Idol. I ended up in fourth place. So I started writing songs, and I sent some of them to the Melodifestivalen jury and they obviously liked this one.
- Just great, this was the first time we worked together and we haven't known each other for that long. So our success rate writing together is 100%.
What’s the story behind the song?
- Well I met the writers at a party. And we wanted to write something with a positive vibe that day. So we wrote an uptempo song with positive, inspiring lyrics.
- Uptempo, dancy, happy, GOOD.
What can we expect to see on stage for the performance?
- Positive vibes, lots of energy and some dancing.
- I like the greatness of it. Its so big and all the artists bring big numbers and Its just such a well-planned show.
What do you dislike about Eurovision?
- I cant come up with anything really.
Idol: - My own journey in Swedish idol.
Breakfast: - Sandwiches
Fangirling: - Honoring.
+18: - Party.
Melodi nummer 5: Awesome
Life: - Fragile, valueble
- My first tour this summer, I hope to release more music and hope to keep working with what I love.