Monday, February 5, 2018

Melodifestivalen 2018 - Deltävling 1

1, 2, 3 It's Mello time!

NU KÖR VI!

1. Patrick Swayze - Sigrid Bernson
This whole act didnt lift me up. Im trying to find something positive to say...I like her attitude but I wish she had prepared a more interesting staging or choreo.

2. My turn - John Lundvik
I wouldnt say Im a fan of "My turn", however I am becoming a fan of John, he has such a beautiful voice and his interpretation of this song was just so honest and real that you couldnt help but vote for it.

3. All the feels - Renaida
She is such a fierce performer and Im so glad she made it to AC!

4. Livet på en pinne - Edward Blom
This was...entertaining (In an interval act kind of way) (I want one of those costumes from the dancers)

5. Osby Tennessee - Kikki Danielsson
Kikki is a mello legend and I really like this song. (Lovely lyrics)

6. Solen lever kvar hos dig - Kamferdrops
WHAT? (I like her unicorn horn)

7. Dance you off - Benjamin Ingrosso
WIG OFF!! DAMN! BENJAMIN DIDNT COME TO PLAY! I THINK HE IS IN IT TO WIN IT!. I wasnt a big fan of the song when I heard it for the 1st time but it has grown on me quickly, it is so much better than "Good loving" and what can I say about that brilliant staging? 10/10. GO B!

THE RESULTS
7.Kikki Danielsson
6.Kamferdrops
5.Edward Blom

ANDRA CHANSEN
Renaida
Sigrid Bernson

FINAL
John Lundvik
Benjamin Ingrosso

Photos: Peter Wixtröm/Aftonbladet

No comments:

Post a Comment