Sunday, December 28, 2014

Festivali i Këngës 53: Semifinal 2 - Results

Here are the 9 finalists from the 2nd semifinal:


Altin Goci - Rock për gjithë jetën

Bojken Lako Band - Të ndjej

Jozefina Simoni - Mendje trazi

Agim Poshka - Në rrugën tonë

Gjergj Leka - Himn
He is a very good performer and I kinda like the song.

Rezarta Smaja - Më rrëmbe
I like Rezarta but that was a FiKing awful dress! I liked the song but I dont think its a winner. I also think the performance could have been much better.

Mjellma Berisha - Sot jetoj
This was a very interesting song, maybe with an esc revamp this could do well.

Emi Bogdo - Një femër
Dramatic ballad alert! Loved it! She did a very strong performance.

Elhaida Dani - Diell
I love Elhaida (She is so talented) and I want her to do well in Eurovision but I dont know if this song is good enough.

I have no idea who is going to win but I wish them all good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment