Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Eurovision 2017 - Semifinal 1: The Results

Hello Europe! Here are my comments about the results from the 1st Semifinal:

Let's start with a shout out to one of the countries that didnt qualify:

Finland: Norma John - Blackbird

I dont get how this brilliant act didnt qualify, Leena & Lasse did a beautiful job on stage and they will be missed on saturday. 

10. Greece: Demy - This is love
She is beautiful but this is not love but just a mediocre entry, she deserved so much better than a 2006 Cascada wannabe song.

09. Australia: Isaiah - Dont come easy
I like Isaiah but last night wasnt his night and I dont get how this qualified.

08. Poland: Kasia Mós - Flashlight
Im not a fan of this song but I liked Kasia's performance.

07. Moldova: Sunstroke project - Hey mamma!
Fun performance!

06. Sweden: Robin Bengtsson - I cant go on
I still think this whole act is too stiff.

05. Belgium: Blanche - City lights
Love the song and Blanche, but I would have liked a better staging though.

04. Armenia
Lovely staging and she is a great singer but I still dont love the song.

03. Cyprus: Hovig - Gravity
Pretty nice performance.

02. Azerbaijan: DiHaj - Skeletons
I loved every single thing about this performance! BAD BOY! Go DiHaj! 

01. Portugal: Salvador Sobral - Amar pelos dois
One word: WINNER!
This was just magical and I really hope this song made you all feel the same things I felt during those 3 minutes he was on stage. GO PORTUGAL! GO SALVADOR!

Photos: Andres Putting

No comments:

Post a Comment