Saturday, May 14, 2016

Eurovision 2016: Pre - Final

Photo: Anna Velikova (EBU)
Tonight is the night! In some hours we will know who is the winner of Eurovision 2016 but before that I will post some pictures from my favorite acts from this year:

SPAIN: BAREI

CZECH REPUBLIC: GABRIELA G

SERBIA: SANJA VUCIC

HUNGARY: FREDDIE

FRANCE: AMIR

CROATIA: NINA KRALJIC

GEORGIA: NIKA KOCHAROV & YOUNG GEORGIAN LOLITAZ

THE NETHERLANDS: DOUWE BOB

ITALY: FRANCESCA MICHIELIN

AUSTRIA: ZOË

SWEDEN: FRANS

ARMENIA: IVETA MUKUCHYAN

LATVIA: JUSTS

UKRAINE: JAMALA

Russia or Australia are probably the ones that will fight for the victory tonight and as you can see non of them are in my favorites but thats okay, I learned to only care about my favorites so no matter what happens tonight I'll be very proud of all of them.
GO UKRAINE!
GO LATVIA!
GO SWEDEN!
GO AUSTRIA!
GO ITALY!
GO THE NETHERLANDS!
GO GEORGIA!
GO FRANCE!

HAPPY EUROVISION 2016!

Photos: Pelle T Nilsson / Stella Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment