Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hi Hi Ho Roberto Meloni is here

Hello everyone! Its time for an interview! He represented Latvia in Eurovision 2 times in a row and now he is participating in a singing competition in Lithuania! Here are the answers of Roberto Meloni:

Name: Roberto Meloni
Age: 35
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
Height: 1.83 
Weight: 85 kg
Favorite Color: dark blue
Favourite food: pizza
Shoe Size: 43
Eye color: brown
Where are you right now? home, living room
3 things that makes you happy: Sun, travels, coffee
What’s your strangest talent? invent lyrics in every language, when I forget them on the stage
Do you have any nicknames? Meloncino
Home alone and your bored. What do you do? watch tv, internet, movie
What are you really good at? cooking
Childhood idol: Che Guevara
Tell me something no one knows about you: I can move my ears by myself :)
What would you do if you were invisible? I ll travel the world
Tell me a super power you wish you had: disappear and appear somewhere else
What's your favorite part of your body? one are the hands
Tell me one of your insecurities: dancing skills
What is your guilty pleasure? nutella
Name a song that never fails to make you happy: Love is in the air
Can you teach me some interesting words in Italian, Latvian? Accappatoio, bumba (ball!)
Tell me some of your bad habits: I throw my things on the chair when I m home, I m lazy, Im often late at meetings
When did you start singing? when I was 4 in a children festival
If you were the journalist what would you ask to Roberto Meloni? and tell me your answer.
Lithuania or Latvia?
Both, plus Italy :)
Hello Roberto! You represented Latvia on eurovision twice 2007 and 2008! What did you learn from that experience?
Being on such a big stage means to work hard in order to represent in the best way and in 3 minutes your country and your singer talent.

How would you describe yourself as an artist?
Chamaleon, i love changing and experience new things

What do you remember the most from your Eurovision experience?
The schedule, it had everything planned for every minute!
Right now you are participating on The Voice Lithuania (Lietuvos Balsas) What can you tell me about it?
Its a great new adventure, I love Lithuanian people and performing in such a great project.

The waka waka performance was nice, you got all eyes on you! how did  you feel the day of the battle?
Well..u could see...i was charged, felt like a firework

You said you feel insecure about your dance skills but your waka waka dance move was great! How was the reaction there with it? What did Donny say about it?
He liked how i moved my...I don t know how to call it in English...part of the body, he asked to repeat it. It was fun, he is a great guy

Do you like his Eurovision song?
I liked his performance, he did whatever in 3 minutes and he reached the final, really professional

So you won the battle and you are going to the live shows. Whats next? What would you like to show on stage?
Its time to show my romantic lyric side of Italian singer and of course time to show my Lithuanian language skills! :)
Would you like to represent Lithuania in Eurovision?
I don t know not thinking about ESC at the moment :)

Lets talk about Latvia in Eurovision! Last time they were in the final was in 2008, what do you think is happening since then?
We have brilliant performers, Aisha, Intars, Per. It s question of luck, there must be a combination and money to make a good performance.

What about the songs? do you think the songs were good enough?
Some more, some less. i loved Aisha song
Who would you like to see representing Latvia?
ME  :)

What do you like about Eurovision?
I like that its a big intercultural and music exchange not so strict competition

What do you dislike about Eurovision?
I dislike that people think that there is no quality cause they are totally wrong
What do you think about the 2013 voting scandal?
This actually happens everywhere...but..I care about music..other things for me are not that important.

Tell me your favorite Eurovision song from Italy, Latvia and Lithuania:
Latvia - Wolves of the Sea
Lithuania -We are the winners
Italy - Marco Mengoni and Mia Martini

Apart from Mengoni! did you have another favorite this year?
Sweden

Is there anything you want to say to close the interview?
Watch out, cause Im a pirate still inside and I can come back suddenly and steal the show! :)

Thanks to Roberto! Good luck on The Voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment