Thursday, May 24, 2012

Eurovision 2012: Pre - Semifinal 2


Here is the recap of the semifinal 2, we already got 16 songs in the final and only 10 places left, im very excited but i feel that im going to be disappointed with a little part of the results but lets hope everything goes well and lets see my favorites for this semifinal:

Serbia: Zeljko Joksimovic - Nije ljubav stvar
FYR Macedonia: Kaliopi - Crno i belo
The Netherlands: Joan Franka - You and me
Ukraine: Gaitana - Be my guest
Slovenia: Eva Boto - Verjamem
Sweden: Loreen - Euphoria
Turkey: Can Bonomo - Love me back
Estonia: Ott Lepland - Kuula
Norway: Tooji - Stay

So yeah, those are my favorites for the 2nd semifinal and my biggest favorite of this year is in this semi so please dont forget to vote song 11! I wish all the best to the artists and lets hope for a great result! GO LOREEN!, GO KALIOPI!, GO JOAN FRANKA!, GO TOOJI!. Good luck to everyone, if you can vote for your favorites and once again HAPPY EUROVISION!!

1 comment: