Sunday, March 3, 2019

Portugal 2019: Conan Osíris

Photo: Hélder White
The winner of Festival da Canção 2019 is Conan Osíris with the song "Telemóveis": 
I would like to start by saying a big good job to RTP, the team behind FdC, the artists and the songwriters cause this was one of the best NFs of the year and I'm so glad it had the perfect ending (Thanks to the Portuguese people who voted and the juries). I had Telemóveis on repeat after I heard it for the first time and my love for it grew stronger when I watched the performance (Which wasn't perfect but I still liked it a lot). I think Conan needs to trust himself as a performer a bit more and just let the song do it's job, I'm sure he will make Portugal very proud! I'm team telele! Go Portugal! Go Conan! 

Shout Out to:

Ana Cláudia

Mariana Bragada

Surma

NBC

Madrepaz

1 comment:

  1. Need a Debt Loan To Pay Off Bills?
    Take control of your debt today
    Available Now Business Expansion Loan Offer?
    Do you need a loan to pay off Bills?
    Do you need a loan?
    Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Expansion Loan?
    Business Start-up, Education,
    Debt Consolidation Loan
    Hard Money Loans
    Loan for any thing ?
    We offer loan at low interest rate of 3%
    Loan with no credit check,
    Email us: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com
    Call or add us on what's app +918929509036

    ReplyDelete