Sunday, February 10, 2019

Italy 2019: Mahmood

The winner of Sanremo 69 is...MAHMOOD and he will represent Italy is Eurovision 2019!
After the 1st night of Sanremo 69 I had 2 big favorites and Soldi was one of them, so I'm extremely happy about him being a dark horse (he was on the red zone the 1st night) and winning the contest. I love his voice and he has such a lay back adorable and kinda sexy presence on stage that made fell in love with him that day after his 1st performance. I don't know how this will do in May but Italy will be one of my biggest favorites of this year. (If you like Soldi go check out his EP cause it has very good songs)

Time to give some shout outs:
Irama
This one would have been my winner, I loved it right away and I don't understand how he wasn't in the top 5!

Ultimo
I didn't get this one when I heard it for the first time but it grew on me the next day and I love its lyrics.

Enrico Nigiotti
Another beautiful song!

Loredana Berté
LO RE DA NA! LO RE DA NA! LO RE DA NA!
What a queen! She have everything on stage and she deserved all those standing ovations she got!

No comments:

Post a Comment