Sunday, February 3, 2019

Melodifestivalen 2019 - Deltävling 1: Where is that love that starts with MELLO

NU KÖR VI!

1. Chasing Rivers - Nano
I'm still not a fan of Nano but I think his stage presence improved a bit since we last saw him in mello, however I find his 2017 song way better than this one. 

2. No Drama - High15
I saw a video of these girls performing their song "Adios" on East FM radio last year and thought "They should do mello someday" and here they are and I'm so proud of them. I don't think this song was as good as that one but they showed that they are good singers and know how to perform so I hope they get another chance with a better song.

3. Not With Me - Wiktoria
The only thing I remember about this act is the rain THE RAIN THE RAAAAAIIIIIIN (HI Ruth Lorenzo). It was a very nice looking performance but this wasn't the heart breaking ballad I was expecting, it was just bland. 

4. Mina bränder - Zeana feat. Anis Don Demina 
Oj oj ojojojoj! What a bop! This was such a fun song, the staging could have been better (Didn't like the throne) but I really enjoyed the performance.

5. Mina fyra årstider - Arja Saijonmaa 
Arja is a legend and I love her! She is such a brilliant performer, and I really liked her song (I prefer Vad du än trodde så trodde du fel though)

6. Hello - Mohombi 
This ended up being my favorite act from this semifinal, a very solid pop song that Mohombi elevated with his performance, he is such a charming performer and everything worked on stage tonight. 

7. Ashes To Ashes - Anna Bergendahl 
Watching Anna perform tonight made me really happy, she still has a wonderful voice and while I think the song is not a contender for the win, it was probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite of the night.

Shout out to the DIVA of the night:
THE RESULTS
7. Arja Saijonmaa
6. High15
5. Zeana feat. Anis Don Demina

ANDRA CHANSEN
Nano
Anna Bergendahl

FINAL
Wiktoria
Mohombi
Photos: Robin Lorentz-Allard (Aftonbladet)

No comments:

Post a Comment