Sunday, February 24, 2019

Melodifestivalen 2019 - Deltävling 4: Jag måste ha dig i mitt liv


NU KÖR VI!


1.  Stormbringer - Pagan Fury
This was pretty nice, maybe a bit too ESC 2006/2008 but I liked it.

2.  Känner dig - Anton Hagman
There was nothing bad about this, maybe it was a bit low key for the contest but I wouldn't skip this song if it comes up on a playlist or the radio.

3. Torn - Lisa Ajax 
I think this is the best ballad in mello this year but there is something missing on stage, she is a good performer but I feel like this sober, minimalistic approach doesn't suit her.

4. I Do - Arvingarna 
The choreo/staging was a bit silly but I really liked it! What a fun, catchy song! Well done, guys!

5. On My Own - Bishara
A mello star is born and I think we have a winner. I do not like the song but he is fucking talented and sold it so well. I wish he could come back next year with a better track cause I'm sure he can do better than this.

6. Kärleken finns kvar - Ann-Louise Hanson 
She is a legend and this performance was lovely.

7. Too Late For Love - John Lundvik 
Yes! Last year John showed us what a talented singer he was and this year he brought a good song and a motherfucking gospel choir with him so I gotta say I'm very happy to see him back in the final. Go Lundvik!


THE RESULTS
7. Pagan Fury
6. Anton Hagman
5. Ann -Louise Hanson

ANDRA CHANSEN
Lisa Ajax
Arvingarna

FINAL
John Lundvik
Bishara
Photos: Olle Sporrong (Expressen) 

No comments:

Post a Comment