Saturday, February 23, 2019

Germany 2019: S!sters

Photo: NDR
The winner of Unser Lied für Israel is the song "Sister" by S!sters (They are not sisters though):
I don't know what happened last night but this song winning was something I was not expecting, actually I am lying cause this act had such a big "I bet this will end up winning" energy. I just watched their performance again and I guess they won the international juries cause they were one of the acts that didn't fuck it up (Good job girls!) but still there were better songs in the selection and this choice is kinda boring.


Shout Out to:
Aly Ryan

Lilly Among Clouds
Let me be clear, while these two songs were my favorites, I kinda understand why they failed, both of them were very interesting acts but their staging could have been so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment