Sunday, February 17, 2019

Melodifestivalen 2019 - Deltävling 3: Låt skiten brinna


NU KÖR VI!

1. Somebody Wants - The Lovers Of Valdaro 
There was nothing wrong with this act, I liked the song and the performance was slick.

2. Habibi - Dolly Style
Ermm...nope.

3.  Låt skiten brinna - Martin Stenmarck
This was my favorite song from this semifinal and while I think Martin did a strong performance, I wish the staging was not so empty.

4. Victorious - Lina Hedlund
I love Lina and she looked amazing but I think she can do so much better, maybe she was too nervous but this performance left me a bit cold, the choreo didn't flow naturally, it looked too stiff and her vocals were off in some parts. Hopefully she will release her schlager DIVA queen in the final.

5. Om om och om igen - Omar Rudberg
Omar is a fierce performer and the song is very catchy, I really don't get his result but whatever, he should be proud of himself and I can't wait to get more music from him.

6. Who I Am - Rebecka Karlsson 
This song was too sugary for me and the staging was very dark for such an uplifting number.

7. Norrsken - Jon Henrik Fjällgren
Jon is adorable and he has such a beautiful aura but I'm not a fan of this song.

THE RESULTS
7. The Lovers of Valdaro
6. Omar Rudberg
5. Dolly Style

ANDRA CHANSEN
Martin Stenmarck
Rebecka Karlsson

FINAL
Jon Henrik Fjällgren
Lina Hedlund

Photos: Peter Wixtröm (Aftonbladet)

No comments:

Post a Comment