Monday, March 13, 2017

Iceland 2017: Svala

The winner of Söngvakeppnin 2017 is... SVALA!
The Icelandic NF was one of the best ones this year, I really liked the 7 finalists, so good job to all the acts and everyone involved in Söngvakeppnin! I love Svala, she is such a passionate performer, I hope her team works hard on the esc performance cause she is in the hardest semifinal and the performance as it is right now is pretty good but Im not sure how votable it is. Wish her all the best in Eurovision!


Shout out to DADI and his team!
(I've written a letter to Dadi saying "I LOVE YOU") This was so cute! I loved the song since the first time I heard it but the performance made it even better. So glad the Icelandic audience voted for them, I would have loved to see this in Eurovision. Good job Dadi!

No comments:

Post a Comment