Monday, November 7, 2011

Melodifestivalen 2012: Webjoker Winner - I Mina Drömmar

YAAAAAAAY! I dont even know what to say im soooooo HAPPY, normally i wait some days to post but i really need to do it now. We have a winner and it was announced 30 minutes ago. The song "I mina drömmar" (My BIGGEST Favorite) won! and  its going to compete in one of the 4 semifinals of the Melodifestivalen 2012 in February. I was listening the radio show but i dont know swedish so i have no idea what they said but im sure that Christer asked Maria BenHajji to be the singer of the song in the MF and she said YES, so thats another reason to be more happy. I really think this song is going to be one of the best of next year and it will have the best result of a webjoker song. Thanks to all the people who voted for the amazing song, a huge round of applause and a standing ovation to the I mina drömmar team (Thomas Cars, Nanna Sveinsdóttir and Maria BenHajji) cause they really deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment